Thursday, July 30, 2015

Week 4

Assignment 1


I have never used Goodreads before now and so far it's been pretty helpful. I enjoy seeing what everyone is reading and scrolling through the ratings to see if a certain book would hold my interest. Goodreads voice is also intriguing because readers are able to see where authors received some of their inspiration to write certain books. The featured lists option is also another great resource when looking for books to recommend customers. However, I am not a fan of the comment feature on Goodreads. Some of the books I recommended if they read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn would maybe recommend Betsy and the Great World & Betsy's Wedding because it carries similar themes of adventure. Also, if you have read Life is Tremendous I would recommend reading University of Success because it continues the themes of achievement and perseverance.



No comments:

Post a Comment